Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Sauer's Hamburger Grill Seasoning
- 4-6 strips of bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 hamburger buns
- Sliced cheese
- Sliced tomato
- Combine hamburger and grill seasoning, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While hamburger is resting, cook the bacon. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Form hamburger into 4 patties, then grill or pan-fry to desired doneness.
- Cook the eggs in a frying pan to desire doneness.
- Serve burgers on toasted or grilled buns topped with bacon, fried egg, cheese, tomato, lettuce and assorted condiments.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.